- Low flow calibration at 21 degrees centigrade using LASER REFRACTOMETRY ensures un-paralleled accuracy of anaesthetic vapor delivery throughout the dial percentage range.
- Brass and specific alloy materials assure accurate HEAT TRANSFERENCE which is CRITICAL to control anaesthetic agent VAPORISATION.
- The internal ADVANCED WICKING system (currently utilized in human anaesthetic vaporisers) assures linear vapor delivery during EXTENDED surgical procedures.
- External and internal parts are machined from BRASS and SPECIFIC ALLOYS, which are proven NOT to react with anaesthetic agents, which has been identified to be a corrosion problem with certain aluminum and plastic materials.
- STAINLESS STEEL cagemounts ensure durability over many years and procedures.
- The liquid holding sump machined from one solid piece of BRASS assures many years of SAFE LEAK PROOF performance.
- The ONE PIECE FILLING SYSTEM simplifies the filling process and eases agent level monitoring during procedures.