Request a fully serviced and calibrated vaporiser that will be sent to the clinic, hospital or research facility.
Maintaining Your Vaporiser Compliance
Vaporiser Service Needed?
- Control dial is difficult to turn.
- Dial turns freely with no output.
- Vapour percentage numbers are illegible OR worn.
- Leakage of liquid OR vapour.
- Smell of agent.
- Agent discoloration.
- Elapse of recommended service interval.
You now have a fully serviced and calibrated vaporiser, a copy of a comprehensive calibration certificate and confidence in your vaporisers clinical accuracy. Your vaporiser is now ready for use! Your facility, patients and staff have had little to no downtime and now meet all safety regulations.
SOMNI Scientific has 75 years of combined experience in both human and veterinary anaesthesia vaporisers and systems.
Vaporisers are pneumatic devices which like an aircraft are subject to constant pressure variations. Preventative maintenance on your anesthetic vaporisers provides confidence in the clinical accuracy and the health and safety of patients and staff. SOMNI Scientific offers service on a wide range of anaesthetic vaporisers. Routine vaporiser service is critical in maintaining compliance and safety. This service cannot under any circumstances be performed on site.
SOMNI Scientific vaporiser service includes:
- Inspection of all components
- Cleaning and reassembly of the vaporiser
- Replacement of all O-rings, seals and gaskets
- Multiple leak tests throughout service
- Calibration performed using NEW 2017 state of the art laser refractometer
- Guaranteed clinical accuracy